Dear Santa…Our Holiday Wish List is really important. We know how very busy you are, but please read very carefully and even share some of our wishes with your elves!
5 Warm Wishes from Trantolo & Trantolo
1. Please help each and every one of our clients know how very important they are. The greatest gift each one of them can get this Holiday Season is the gift of their own precious value to themselves, to their families, and to each one of us.
2. To those who are discouraged right now, please give them hope. To those who may be sad, could you please bring some smiles and trade for the cookies left for you?
3. To those that are healing, please help them to be patient and not give up. They need to keep treating to get as healthy as they can possibly be. Give them the gift of faith…the conviction that tomorrow will be a better day.
4. To those who are worried about their tomorrows because of some sadness in their yesterdays or because of their own personal injuries, please give them hope. Let them know they are not alone. Each of us has walked in our own darkness, and we are here for them.
5. Our Biggest Holiday Wish!
Finally, Santa, help each one of us here at Trantolo & Trantolo realize how very blessed we are, with lives brightened by the precious members of our families, our friends and our clients. Give us the gift of being the best that we can be, wrapped in the bright ribbons of love and care, and sometimes forgiveness too. And don’t forget…lots and lots of smiles!
Your T&T friends