New Haven CT 06512
Se habla Español!
Our skillful car accident lawyers have more than 75 years of experience winning high settlement awards for our clients. We strive to treat our clients like family starting with the first call. The talented team of lawyers at Trantolo & Trantolo will guide you through the entire settlement process and will always be available to answer any questions that you may have. Our goal is to win the highest award your claim deserves and we will not stop until our goal is met.
NO FEES UNTIL WE WIN
At Trantolo & Trantolo, we charge a standard fee of 1/3 of your settlement award. There are no fees unless and until a settlement is reached or an award is given.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT?
- Assess the safety of your location. If it is safe, stop your car and switch your hazard lights on. If the car is not in a safe position, move to a safe location and turn your hazard lights on.
- Once you are safe and have your hazard lights turned on, call 911.
- If you are able to move normally, get out of the vehicle. If you are unable to move normally, stay in the vehicle until help arrives.
- After safely getting out of your car, proceed to photograph and/or record video of the entire accident scene, including any other vehicles involved.
- Gather personal information from any other drivers who were involved (name, address, insurance information).
- Collect information from any witnesses.
- Seek medical attention as soon as you can.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM IN CONNECTICUT?
The statute of limitations for nearly all automobile accidents in Connecticut is within a two year period. This means if you have been hurt in a car crash because of another negligent driver, you will have two years from the date of the crash to file a personal injury lawsuit.
PROPERTY DAMAGE TO YOUR AUTOMOBILE
To receive the right amount for your property damage claim it would be ideal to have an insurance appraiser go to your vehicle while it is in the auto repair shop so your mechanic is also there. Your mechanic and the insurance appraiser should be able to negotiate to determine the amount of damage your car sustained. This process helps to provide an accurate opinion of the value of your property damage claim.
HIRE AN ACCOMPLISHED NEW HAVEN CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
How can they help?
- Oversee your medical treatment and all of your medical treatment and ensure that your doctor orders the right tests.
- Gather and monitor all of your medical records in order to ensure that the pain and suffering you endured is recorded.
- Guiding you at every stage of your claim.
- Professionally negotiating to get the highest settlement or award possible.
CALL US TODAY!
Our New Haven auto accident lawyers and staff are ready and eager to help you in any way possible. Call (203) 999-9999 now.