Bridgeport CT 06605
Se habla Español!
Our skilled auto accident lawyers have more than 75 years of experience winning high verdicts and large settlements for our clients. We strive to treat our clients like family throughout the entire process, starting with the first conversation. The talented team of lawyers at Trantolo & Trantolo will help lead you through the complex settlement process and will always be available to answer any questions that you may have. Our goal is to seek the most just compensation for your claim and we will not stop until our goal is met.
No Fees Until We Win
At Trantolo & Trantolo, we charge a standard fee of 1/3 of your settlement award and there is no fee unless a settlement is reached or an award is given.
What Should I do After a Car Accident in Bridgeport
- Assess the safety of where your car is. If it is safe, stop your car and turn your hazard lights on. If the car is not in a safe position then move to a safe position and turn your hazard lights on.
- Call 911 once you are parked safely and have your hazard lights turned on.
- If you are able to move normally, get out of the car. If you are unable to move normally, stay in the car until help arrives.
- After safely exiting your vehicle proceed to take photos and/or videos of the entire scene, including any other automobiles involved.
- Collect information from any other drivers involved (name, address, insurance information).
- Gather witness’s information.
- Seek medical attention as quickly as possible.
How Much Time do I have to File a Claim in Bridgeport CT
The statute of limitations for almost all automobile accidents in Connecticut is within a two year period. This means if you have been injured in a car crash because of another negligent driver then you have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Property damage to automobile
To receive the correct amount for your property damage claim it would be best to have an insurance appraiser go to your car while it is in the auto repair shop so your mechanic is also present. Your mechanic should be able to negotiate with the insurance appraiser to determine the value of your property damage claim. This process helps to provide an accurate opinion of the amount of damage that your vehicle sustained.
Hire an accomplished car accident attorney
They can help by:
- Overseeing all of your medical treatment and ensuring that your doctor orders the correct tests.
- Monitoring and collecting all of your medical records in order to make sure that the pain and suffering you sustained is recorded.
- Guiding you on all aspects of your claim.
- Professionally negotiating to get the maximum award possible.
Call an Experienced Bridgeport Accident Lawyer Today
Our Bridgeport car accident lawyers and staff are ready and willing to help you in any way possible. Call (203) 999-9999 today