Our holiday wish list is really important. We all know how very busy you are, but please read our wish list very carefully, and even share some of our wishes with your elves.
- Please help each and every one of our family members and clients know how very valued they are. The greatest gift each one of them can get this Holiday Season is to realize their own precious value to themselves, to their families and to each one of us.
- To those who are discouraged through injury, sickness or loss, please give them hope. We have walked in their shoes, some of us very personally. Let them know we are with them.
- To those who may be hiding sadness behind their holiday smiles, could you please bring some laughter and bright moments in exchange for the cookies being left for you?
- To those who are healing, please help them to be patient and not give up. They need to keep treating to get as healthy as they can possibly be. Give them the gift of hope and conviction that tomorrow will be a better day.
- To those who are worried about their tomorrows because of the difficulties of their yesterdays, please give them faith. Let them know they are not alone…each of us has walked in our own darkness and we are here for them.
- To those who are confused, because of the complexities of the hills and valleys of the legal and medical roadways, please bring quiet to their concerns. Let them know we have walked those same paths for over 80 years, with clients before them. We know the way and will not let them get lost.
- To those who are angry at their situation….bring them peace. Personal injury changes lives and dreams, sometimes in a split and crashing second. Let them know there are new chapters to be written in their lives and new dreams to welcome tomorrow.
- To those who are discouraged, let them know their feelings are OK, even in the quiet music of their own silent nights. Bring them the gift of compassion and let them know that the more they care for others, the less the ties of frustration will bind them.
- To those who are alone, please let them know that each one of us is here for them. We truly are a family and we want them to know that we care for each client personally. They are not case numbers for any one of us…they are valued friends.
- Finally, Santa, help each one of us here at T&T realize how very blessed we are, with lives brightened by the precious presence of our own families, co-workers, friends and our clients. Give us the gift of being the best that we can be, for all whose lives we touch, wrapped in the bright ribbons of love and care, and sometimes forgiveness too…and don’t forget, lots and lots of smiles!
Your Friends at T&T