If another party’s carelessness caused you or a loved one to suffer injuries, you may qualify for financial compensation. A North Hempstead personal injury lawyer from Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC can build a strong case and pursue compensation for you while you recover.
Our North Hempstead personal injury law firm represents individuals injured in car crashes, dog attacks, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more. We can also help you pursue justice and compensation if you or a loved one were harmed by negligent medical care.
Call our office to schedule a free consultation today.
Our North Hempstead Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Pursue Reimbursement
Whether you were injured because of a reckless driver, negligent physician, careless property owner, or another party, you probably never saw it coming. An unexpected injury can turn a person’s life upside down. You might be facing huge medical bills and other financial losses because of your injury. You might be unsure of how to handle the situation or what your rights are.
The North Hempstead personal injury attorneys at Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC understand what you’re going through. We’ve helped many New Yorkers in your situation. Our personal injury team can investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a strong claim for financial compensation. We’ve helped other individuals recover millions of dollars for their injuries, and we are prepared to do the same for you.
You Could Receive Compensation for Past and Future Medical Expenses
New York law gives injured people the right to pursue financial compensation if they were hurt because of another party’s actions. However, seeking financial compensation can be a complicated legal endeavor, and liable parties and their insurance companies often do everything possible to avoid payouts.
Our North Hempstead injury attorneys believe that you deserve full compensation for your medical bills and other expenses. We are prepared to build a robust claim and demand compensation for your medical costs related to:
- Emergency room treatment
- Imaging and scans such as x-rays, CT scans, MRIs
- Specialist consultations
- Doctor’s appointments
- Medical procedures
- Medical treatments
- Laboratory tests
- Physical therapy and other types of rehabilitation services
- Prescription medications
- Medical equipment such as wheelchairs or prosthetics
- Home healthcare
- Ambulance transportation
- Follow-up appointments
If you’re worried about the cost of medical care after your accident, you’re not alone. This is a common concern. Our North Hempstead attorneys may prepare a legal document called a Letter of Protection for you that ensures you can receive medical care without paying for it upfront. We will fight to secure a personal injury settlement that covers your medical expenses.
You Could Receive Compensation for Your Lost Income
If you must miss work because of your injuries, we will demand compensation for your lost income. Whether you had to miss work because you were in the hospital, or your injuries prevented you from fulfilling work duties, we believe you should be reimbursed for your lost wages. Part of building a comprehensive personal injury claim in Nassau County includes requesting compensation for all your past and future lost income related to the accident.
If your injuries are severe, you may not be able to return to work for some time. You may even be permanently disabled. Severe injuries resulting in reduced functioning take a massive financial toll. We’ll fight to recover maximum compensation for your lost income and lost earning capacity.
Successfully recovering reimbursement for lost income can be challenging, but with over 85 years of legal experience, our law firm is up to the challenge.
You May Qualify for Pain and Suffering Compensation
Of course, an injury doesn’t only result in financial harm. You may have spent many days and nights in excruciating pain because of your injuries. The trauma of the incident may have resulted in psychological consequences such as anxiety or depression. A North Hempstead, NY personal injury lawyer from our firm will seek financial compensation for intangible harm you suffered because of your injuries.
A personal injury settlement cannot erase the pain, emotional distress, impairment, or disfigurement you suffered because of your injuries. However, we believe you should be compensated for these recoverable damages because of the negative impact they have on your well-being. Pain and suffering damages also hold the at-fault party accountable for the intangible harm their actions caused you.
We Will Pursue Maximum Compensation for Property Damage
If you were hurt in a car accident, bicycle accident, motorcycle crash, or other motor vehicle collision, you may face significant financial losses due to property damage. Your vehicle might need extensive repairs, or you might need to purchase a new vehicle. Our North Hempstead personal injury law firm has a property damage expert on staff who can assess the damage and demand adequate compensation.
Reasons to Choose a North Hempstead Personal Injury Attorney from Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC
You have many different personal injury law firms in North Hempstead to choose from. The following are six key reasons to choose Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC.
We Have Over Eight Decades of Experience in Personal Injury Law
It’s important to work with a law firm that is well-established and has the experience necessary to handle your case competently. Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC has been fighting for the rights of injured people since 1938. We’ve handled numerous types of personal injury cases, from medical malpractice cases to slip and fall accidents, and much more. We will put our decades of experience to work for you.
We Demand Maximum Compensation for Injured People
At Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC, our North Hempstead personal injury lawyers never settle for less than our clients deserve. We know the tricks insurance companies use to undervalue personal injury claims and get injured people to settle for less than they should. We won’t let you fall for these tricks, and we’ll advocate fiercely on your behalf throughout your personal injury case.
We’ve Recovered Millions of Dollars for Past Clients
You can read about some of our case results on our website to see the settlements and verdicts we’ve achieved in the past. We’ve recovered millions of dollars for injured clients. The following are just a few of our many favorable results:
- A $7,900,000 settlement for a car crash victim who suffered brain damage in a collision with a police cruiser
- A $3,500,000 settlement for a motorcyclist who was injured because of a defectively milled roadway
- A $750,000 settlement for a child who was severely bitten by a dog
- A $5,000,000 settlement for the family who a child who suffered permanent injuries because of a medical error during their birth
If you want to learn more, call us and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Our Lawyers Are Prepared to Take Your Case to Court if Needed
Most personal injury cases are resolved through an insurance settlement. Our attorneys are experienced in negotiation techniques and fight for maximum settlements. However, if the liable party refuses to agree to an adequate settlement offer, we are prepared to take your case to court. Our lawyers have the legal knowledge and experience needed to represent you during courtroom proceedings.
With extensive experience and vast legal resources, our North Hempstead personal injury law firm is equipped to handle complex cases.
We Will Stay in Constant Communication With You and Treat You Like Family
Our North Hempstead personal injury lawyers provide personalized legal services based on your unique needs. We know that each case is different and requires a different approach. We customize our legal strategy to maximize the chances of an adequate financial payout.
Furthermore, we will keep you consistently updated about your case as it progresses. We know that you’re eager to receive the compensation you need to move on with your life after an injury. Our attentive team will always take the time to provide updates, answer your questions about any and all legal matters, and address your concerns.
You Can Read Testimonials From Other Clients
If you’re still not sure if a North Hempstead personal injury lawyer from Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC is right for you, read some of our client testimonials. Our past clients appreciate the attentive, compassionate care they receive from our lawyers. They also frequently note how happy they are with the results of their cases.
- “5 Stars, Attorney Rob and his staff helped me get a huge settlement for my motorcycle accident! Love them! Thanks Rob!”
S.A. Melville, NY July 2022
- “Daniel is wonderful attorney. Lucy, his assistant, is very professional and kind.”
W.D. Riverhead, NY CT February 2023
- “Robert Peragine and Limerick Ficarra helped me tremendously. They were extremely professional, easy to get in touch with, and had patience to answer any and all of my questions. I highly recommend using Trantolo & Trantolo and their staff to others!”
L.A. Wantagh, NY April 2023
Our North Hempstead Personal Injury Attorneys Operate on a Contingency Fee
How much does it cost to hire a North Hempstead personal injury lawyer from Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC? Nothing unless we win your case. Our attorneys take cases on a contingency fee basis. You don’t have to pay us anything upfront.
If you want a North Hempstead, NY personal injury lawyer to represent you in your case, don’t let concerns about money stop you. Our contingency fee structure means that you don’t owe us payment until we successfully recover compensation for you. If we don’t recover compensation for you, you owe us nothing.
Initial Consultations Are Free
You can set up a case assessment with our law firm for free. The free consultation gives you a chance to learn more about our services and determine if we are the right fit for you with no financial obligation. You have nothing to lose, so set up your free consultation today.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our North Hempstead Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
The North Hempstead personal injury attorneys at Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC are qualified to handle a wide variety of personal injury cases. In each case, we provide customized guidance and representation based on the unique circumstances of the case. We most commonly handle the following types of cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Negligent driving can take the form of speeding, texting while driving, intoxicated driving, or simply not paying attention. If you or a loved one were injured in a car crash caused by a negligent driver, our legal team can help. We also handle commercial truck accident cases involving truck driver or trucking company negligence.
- Motorcycle accidents: We represent injured motorcyclists and their family members in motorcycle accident cases. At Trantolo and Trantolo, we have a special place in our hearts for the motorcycle community. Attorney Vincent Trantolo and several other members of our team ride, and know the joy riding a motorcycle can bring. We also know how devastating a crash can be. If you or a loved one were injured in a motorcycle crash, we will provide dedicated legal support and representation. We ride, we understand.
- Slip and fall accidents: If you fell because of a slippery floor, defective staircase, or another hazardous condition, you may be entitled to compensation. The property owner might have to reimburse you for lost income, medical bills, pain and suffering, and more.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice can involve a missed diagnosis, botched surgical procedure, substandard emergency room treatment, and other forms of medical negligence. Let us help you seek justice for negligent medical services through a medical malpractice claim.
- Nursing home abuse: If your loved one suffered neglect or abuse in a nursing home, we can help you take legal action against the facility and pursue financial damages.
- Product liability: Defective products such as substandard medical equipment can lead to severe injuries or even death. We work to hold product designers, manufacturers, and sellers accountable for injuries and deaths caused by defective products.
- Dog Bites: Cases where individuals are bitten or injured by a dog, often resulting in physical injuries and emotional distress.
- Camp Lejeune water contamination injuries: Individuals who lived or worked in Camp Lejeune between 1953 and 1987 may have been exposed to harmful contaminants that lead to cancer and other life-threatening injuries. If you or a loved one developed cancer after being exposed to Camp Lejeune water, we can help you take legal action.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one died because of a fatal accident, medical malpractice incident, or another incident caused by negligence, we can help you file a wrongful death claim and seek justice for your tragedy.
Let a North Hempstead Personal Injury Attorney Help You
If you or a family member were injured in a car accident or another incident, a North Hempstead personal injury lawyer from Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC can help. We know that the personal injury claim process can be challenging under the best of circumstances, let alone when you’re healing from serious injuries. Let us handle the legal process for you.
We have over 85 years of experience helping injured people get the compensation they need to cover medical expenses, lost income, and more. We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee structure, meaning you won’t be asked to pay us upfront.
Schedule a free consultation by calling our office today.