50 Russ St.
Hartford, CT 06106
Trantolo & Trantolo, LLC is a leading Personal Injury law firm in Connecticut. We are seeking an experienced, Full-Time Paralegal with complete working knowledge of Federal and CT State Court practice for our Hartford location. The ideal candidate has a track record of success assisting attorneys in all phases of the pre-litigation and litigation process including motion practice, discovery, trial preparation, file analysis and research. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking for stability and a collaborative work environment.
The Trantolo & Trantolo Paralegal is responsible for handling cases during all phases of the litigation process. They provide support for the firm’s clients and attorneys and are always client facing. They are responsible for the management of approximately 100-125 claims, pre-litigation files and litigation files, held accountable to the Attorney/s for whom they work and attached to and guided by global goals set by the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certificate preferred.
- 10 years of experience working as a Litigation Paralegal.
- Extensive experience in plaintiff personal injury.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet client and attorney deadlines.
- Strong MS Word and MS Excel skills including the ability to extract, manipulate, summarize and report data.
- Experience working within case management systems- Needles Case Management System knowledge a plus.
Apply For This Position
Interested in joining Trantolo & Trantolo?
Send all resumes to email@example.com.