No one is ever expecting an accident to happen yet they do, in varying degrees of severity. You could be involved in a minor fender-bender or experience a very serious traumatic brain injury in the blink of an eye. In any case, your life is disrupted, requiring you to undergo major medical treatments and miss time from work. At Trantolo & Trantolo, we don’t believe the responsible party should be let off the hook.
We know how these scenarios play out. You’ll reach out to an insurance carrier and they will drag things out, refuse to admit blame and place the majority of the responsibility on you. In the meantime, you’re still recovering, don’t have a steady income and start to see the medical bills pile up. Don’t take a lower-than-expected or settlement. Bring your claim to our team of personal injury lawyers to get the fair settlement you deserve.
Serving Connecticut since 1938, we have always represented those who doesn’t have the resources to take on these large corporate entities. We believe that a company’s profits should never come before a person’s wellbeing. As such, we give each case special attention and keep you involved every step of the way:
- There’s no cutting corners when it comes to gathering evidence and doing research.
- We have decades of experience in observing the defendants’ tactics and factor this into our approach.
- We never leave you in the dark and always address your concerns.
- We offer free consultations before one of our attorneys takes on a claim.
- We don’t require upfront payment.
Our Practice Areas
In reviewing cases, our attorneys take on claims related to:
- Personal injury: After an accident in Woodbury, CT, you have to get medical treatment, spend time away from work and chase after the responsible party. The risk of long-term impairment hangs over your head and could permanently affect your quality of life. When you’re faced with a roadblock in this process, count on Trantolo & Trantolo to help you through it.
- Car and Truck Accidents: There will always be the chance of an accident on the roads on Woodbury, but some drivers are more reckless than others. After you’re hit and trying to gain sufficient compensation, the other driver’s insurance carrier continues to say you’re partially at fault – or may stop responding to your requests. Rather than take the first amount offered, work on your case with our attorneys.
- Dangerous Drugs & Medication Errors: You’re already sick – why would a prescribed drug make you worse? When you’re trusting a doctor, who’s recommending drugs that haven’t been thoroughly researched, you may go onto experience unlisted, life-threatening side effects.
- Dog Bites: Your neighbors have dogs and you hope they’ve trained them well. But, even familiar dogs lash out and you could be their next victim. From bite marks and nerve damage to PTSD, dog bites have a lasting effect and the owner must be held responsible.
- Medical Malpractice: You put your trust in a doctor, only to have your symptoms ignored or downplayed. Or a doctor diagnoses you with one condition, while your symptoms indicate another and you don’t receive the right treatment plan. In all cases, your doctor’s negligence may fall within the realm of malpractice.
- Motorcycle Accidents: From design to exposure, motorcycles come with their own set of risks, which all play a factor when an accident occurs. Because many members of our staff ride and participate in Connecticut’s motorcycle community, we consider these aspects as we research your claim.
- Nursing Home Negligence: No one wants to put a parent or a loved one in a home. When it becomes a necessity, you look for the best facility out there and hope your spouse, parent or sibling receives the highest degree of care. However, negligence and abuse can happen anywhere and while the facility may attempt to brush the issue under the rug, work with us to hold its staff and owners accountable.
- Product Liability: How could something that advertises itself as beneficial harm you in return? From medical devices to supplements, products aren’t always tested thoroughly before they end up on shelves – or may be unregulated by the FDA. Meanwhile, the unsuspecting consumer, meanwhile, the unsuspecting consumer has to live with the consequences.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Businesses in Woodbury are expected to clean up spills in and around the interior of their buildings and prevent snow and ice from accumulating. Otherwise, the facility and grounds contain a slip hazard. Unkept grounds could result in severe fall injuries.
- Mass Tort and Class Action: Others might be in your situation, especially when it comes to medications or widely used products. In this case, Trantolo & Trantolo’s lawyers can take on your class action claim or direct you to the appropriate multi-district litigation (MDL).
Don’t feel like you have to face the insurance company alone. We’re on your side and bring decades of experience and wins to the table. Once we take on your claim, we’ll keep you updated and informed throughout the whole process, so you always know what’s going on.
Our attorneys are licensed to practice in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York. If you’d like to speak with someone about your personal injury claim in Woodbury, CT, contact our Waterbury office.