What would happen if you slipped and fell outside of a business in Beacon Falls? Or, a local doctor doesn’t provide you with complete medical information? These two scenarios are two examples of negligence that can result in a personal injury claim. Trantolo & Trantolo’s team of lawyers will work tirelessly on your behalf to hold such individuals and corporations responsible.
Since 1938, our law firm has placed the client first, whether fighting back against an unjust insurance company or a nursing home that refuses to admit responsibility for your loved one’s injuries. No matter which claim we take on for you, our staff gives it their full attention.
When one of our attorneys takes on your case, we:
- Listen to all your concerns.
- Help with research and gathering evidence to back up your claim in court.
- Never place our profits over your wellbeing.
- Never represent big business.
- Offer free consultations and no fees until we win for you.
Our Practice Areas
We go the extra mile with every client, treating you and your family like our own. Our lawyers represent cases concerning:
- Personal Injury: Your experience may be the result of someone’s negligence. As a result, you’re faced with medical expenses, time off work, and your life may be permanently changed.
- Car, Truck and Motor Vehicle Accidents: These serious accidents can turn into life-changing, cost-heavy instances. As you start a claim with the other driver’s insurance carrier, they play down your injuries and refuse to compensate you adequately.
- Dangerous Drugs and Medication Errors: You think you’re taking a safe and effective medication, only to find it negatively affects your health and creates other complications.
- Dog Bites and Attacks: Whether you are familiar with the dog or encountered it for the first time, its owner must be held responsible for bites and subsequent injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: You count on a doctor to represent your best interests and help you heal. Yet, as a treatment worsens your health, you find the person you trusted with your care ignored your symptoms, recommended a bad drug or gets kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies.
- Motorcycle Accidents: At Trantolo & Trantolo, many of our staff members ride. As a result, we can apply our firsthand knowledge to any motorcycle accident claim we take on.
- Nursing Home Negligence: After you’ve carefully selected a nursing home for your loved one, you expect its staff to uphold its end of the contract. Rather, you find your loved one’s health has deteriorated or he or she has unexplainable injuries.
- Product Liability: From harmful medical devices to lead-covered toys, anything you purchase comes with an unspoken contract: It shouldn’t injure or permanently damage the consumer.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Whether you’re indoors or outside, a business must keep its premises clean and safe – not create slip and trip hazards that jeopardize your safety.
- Mass Tort and Class Action: In certain instances, multiple plaintiffs come forward for a particular personal injury claim. Trantolo & Trantolo’s lawyers can represent you as group, or refer you to multi-district litigation (MDL) claims.
Since the beginning, our law firm has believed that every client deserves justice. In response, we approach every claim with a top-notch legal strategy and determination to guide you through the case.
Trantolo & Trantolo is licensed to practice in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York. If you’re in Beacon Falls, CT and believe you have a personal injury claim, contact us today to speak with one of our experienced trial lawyers.