DARIUS RUCKER & FIREWORKS!
with Grammy Award Winner Darius Rucker, followed by one of the year’s biggest fireworks shows.
The Darius Rucker charity concert has been rescheduled to August 28, 2021
- All tickets purchased for the 2020 concert will be honored on the rescheduled date. Keeping your ticket guarantees the 2020 ticket pricing and seat selections.
- For those who purchased their tickets online through Eventbrite and want a refund please log into your Eventbrite account to request a refund. You must select Covid 19 or event canceled/postponed as the refund reason to receive a full refund.
- For those who purchased their tickets at Fitzgerald’s Foods in Simsbury you can get a refund by bringing the tickets to the Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Box Office from July 22-24th, 1pm – 6pm; for those who purchased their tickets at any Highland Park Market in Farmington, Suffield, Manchester or Glastonbury please bring the tickets directly to the store for a refund (through September 1st).
- You have through September 1, 2020 to request a refund. After this date, tickets will not be refundable and will remain valid for the August 28, 2021 concert at the Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Center.
Please note, premium table seating is very limited. Holding on to your purchased premium table seating tickets guarantees the seat and table selection for the August 28, 2021 performance.
Questions? Click Here to contact us.
|DATE:||Saturday, August 28, 2021|
|WHERE:||Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Center|
|TIME:||Gates Open – 4:30pm|
Tyler Booth – 6:00pm
Darius Rucker – 7:30pm
|FIREWORKS, FOOD TRUCKS AND FUN|
(RAFFLE TENT AND MORE)
Plans change? Unable to attend?
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hartford!
TICKETS & SEATING
$65 – General Admission
GA tickets are also available at Fitzgerald’s Foods in Simsbury and Highland Park Markets in Farmington, Manchester, Suffield and Glastonbury (cash or check only).
Provides enhanced fan experience – table seating (tables of 8),
private food & beverage concessions and luxury restrooms
$125 – Premium Table Seating (per seat)
MGM STADIUM SEATING Limited Seats Remaining
Private food & beverage concessions and luxury restrooms
$150 – Front-of-house stadium seating
VIP TABLE SEATING
Tables of 8
Includes VIP parking and VIP Food & Beverage
Click here to request more information
NO Outside Food or Beverages are permitted. We’re rolling out a diverse selection of food trucks.
Interested vendors please contact Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Center.
More Info Coming Soon!
Convenient parking is available in a number of lots on Iron Horse Boulevard.
Handicapped Accessible Parking – The handicapped entrance is located at the southeast corner of the festival grounds. To access handicapped parking, you will need a state handicapped permit on your vehicle. A handicapped-accessible shuttle service is also available from Henry James School on Firetown Road.
Free Parking in Many Lots – (Please Respect No Parking Signs)
Commuter Lots – Iron Horse Boulevard
Public Building Lots – Hopmeadow St. – Simsbury Public Library, Town Hall
Free Shuttle Bus To and From Concert – Henry James School, Firetown Road
Boys & Girls Clubs of Hartford has been opening doors to opportunity since 1860.
“We want the city of Hartford to thrive, and nonprofits like Boys & Girls Clubs are indispensable to achieving that.”
– Chris Swift , CEO The Hartford