To a certain extent, we go through life believing there is some degree of fairness in the world. But, after an injury in Bethlehem like a slip and fall or car accident, that assumption goes out the window. The person whose icy pavement you slipped on refuses to acknowledge responsibility or the other driver’s insurance carrier places part of the blame on you, preventing full compensation. Trantolo & Trantolo believes the principles of fairness should be upheld – particularly when an individual is suddenly faced with high medical bills over a life-changing injury.
We’ve taken this approach since the beginning when dealing with a negligent dog owner or a nursing home that illegally dumps its elderly patients. We give our Bethlehem, CT clients our full attention right from the start:
- Our staff listens to all of your concerns.
- Our lawyers assist with research and evidence gathering to support your claim in court.
- Unlike insurance companies, our law firm never places profits above your wellbeing.
- Our team refuses to represent big business and large corporations.
- We offer free consultations when you believe you have a claim.
- We don’t require you to pay for legal services, unless a claim results in compensation.
Our Practice Areas
Our law firm gets to know each and every client; we become like family. We take on a select number of claims to better serve our valued clients.
- Personal Injury: Injuries, however unintentional, happen everywhere. No matter where you live, you could end up with high medical expenses to pay in the aftermath of an accident and taking time off work. For many of our Bethlehem clients, their conditions can be life-altering.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Whether between two cars or involving a semi-tractor trailer, these accidents frequently result in major injuries and high-dollar property damage. Many filing a claim with the other driver’s insurance carrier unfortunately find a pattern of delayed correspondence, little to no follow up, and compensation that doesn’t cover current medical expenses – let alone future treatments.
- Dangerous Drugs and Medication Errors: You trust in your doctor to prescribe you medication, but what if your doctor doesn’t know a recommended drug has major side effects?
- Dog Bites and Attacks: Regardless of how well you know a dog’s owner, any animal that lunges and bites you is a hazard. Our team will hold its owner or caretaker responsible for your injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: What if your doctor isn’t acting in your best interest? Whether you’re at a local or state hospital, any medical professional intentionally endangering your health must be held accountable.
- Motorcycle Accidents: From a bike’s poor design to specific road hazards, motorcycles come with their own set of risks. As many of our staff members ride, our team offers a unique and detailed perspective into these types of motor vehicle accidents.
- Nursing Home Negligence: It’s never an easy decision to put a family member in a nursing home, and finding out your loved one has been neglected or assaulted makes the revelation all the more heartbreaking. The professionals you entrusted with his or her health shouldn’t get away with poor, degrading or violent care.
- Product Liability: If it’s on the market, it has to be safe…right? Unfortunately, countless people end up implanted with a dangerous medical device, buy a harmful supplement or purchase a product that turns out to be a health or safety hazard.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: If you shovel the property of your Bethlehem home after a storm, shouldn’t all local businesses do the same? Slip and fall injuries happen when both people and companies neglect property upkeep.
- Mass Tort and Class Action: If a group has come forward together to file a claim, our attorneys can take on your collective case or redirect you to the appropriate multi-district litigation (MDL).
Since 1938, our law firm has fought for justice on behalf of every client, approaching each claim with a top-notch legal strategy and guiding you through the entire process. Trantolo & Trantolo is licensed to practice in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York. If you live in Bethlehem, CT and think you have a personal injury claim, contact our Waterbury location to speak with one of our experienced attorneys.